2010/12/25

Christmas!

.

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm sure this is a very exciting time for you all, and I hope you all got lots of lovely presents!

I got lots and lots of Hello Kitty things, I love them all! Here is a picture I took...


Aren't they cute? I got a Hello Kitty Towel, Socks (Yush!), DS Accesory Kit and Silly Bandz!

For those of you that don't know what Silly Bandz are, they are little elastics that come in lots of different shapes. You can wear them on your wrists and collect and trade. They are The Craze at the moment here in England! I got lots of normal Silly Bandz too, I tried to squeeze them all in for another photo!


I mainly got dinasaurs and a few animals, but the Hello Kitty ones are much better!

I seem to have got so much Kitty stuff this year... But my other obsessions haven't been left out completely! I got a few little bits and pieces of Pokemon and Moshi Monsters too.

As well as all this I got some really cute decorations for my bedroom, including a clock that projects stars onto the ceiling and a really pretty photo frame with my name on! And I got some darling little cupcake storage boxes...

 

I love all my gifts, apart from my SkullCandy Headphones. This is because they are red and I only like pink. But my parents said that they will talk to Father Christmas and see if he can change them, so that's okay!

Actually, you may have noticed that something is missing. Yes, that is my laptop... My non-existant one. It was going to be the present from my parents. They are not very good with computers so they gave me some money instead, so I can choose my own! I agree that this is better, but I am still dissapointed that I can't use it right away!

Anyway, that's enough about me, did you guys get any nice presents? I would love to hear all about your Christmas, drop a comment here and I will reply as soon as I can!

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment