2010/12/13

How Much I Love Lolligag...

.

Edited from my comment on the competition:
Dear Lolligag


Lolligag is my favouritest thing in the world... I don't even know how to describe it, I love it so much!


I have favourited and rated all of your youtube videos, I have even subscribed. On every video you will find a comment from me too!


As well as that I have tried my best to promote Lolligag on this very blog and I will continue to do so every day until the competition closes!


Although I don't have twitter or facebook I have posted many things about lolligag on Google Buzz. ^^ I have been emailing all my friends about it too!


And finally I would just like to say that I go on the Lolligag website every day and I am on the mailing list too! I have set the wallpapers on the site as my computer background and I have them changing so I can see all three at once :)


As you can see, I am Lolligag's biggest fan!


Love From Lolliepopsie
xx

I really am Lolligag's biggest fan, and everything I say is true. That is why I would be over the moon if I could win the competition! Every day until the 17th December I will be posting about Lolligag and the competition in this blog. Please don't get annoyed with me, I am just trying my best! Don't forget there is still plenty of time to enter, and you can do so by visiting TokyoBunnie's Blog Entry.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment