2010/12/22

Pokemon Meme

.

Sorry about all the pokemon recently, I just keep finding so many interesting things!

Today's pokemon artwork is a Meme (or fun questionnaire) made by ChibiSilverWings. She has been very kind to me ever since I joined DeviantART, and even gave me my very first badge! A huge thankyou for that!

Anyway, here is the Meme! It took me a very long time, but I have at last finished!

I hope you enjoyed that, and don't forget you can fill it in yourself too by clicking here. I would love to see some others too, so please send your finished works to lolliepopsie[at]googlemail[dot]com or comment with the links here. I will publish the best ones in my blog!

3 comments

Izzy said...

cute!!! where did u get the emoticons??? :k:

lolliepopsie said...

Thank you! The emoticons came with the blog, but I'm not sure if they actually work :p
Test:
:k: :j:

lolliepopsie said...

Oh, no, they don't :(

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment