2010/12/05

Smilebox

.


I was searching the internet earlier when I discovered Smilebox. This is a very unique service which allows you to make amazing scrapbooks, invitations and cards for free. It seemed like just the sort of thing I needed to liven up this blog a little, so I decided to give it a go!

The installation process was very simple, and after a few minutes I was ready to start creating. From the first click I found the user-friendly interface very easy to use. After a short amount of time I already had stunning displays, all ready to share!

Before uploading, I had to make a Smilebox account. But I was half expecting that anyway, so it was really not a problem. It wasn't long or difficult, and by typing in my googlemail address I was automatically connected to blogger, email and more.

I then uploaded my first attempt, which you can see by clicking on the new Things I Like... page. It contains all my favourite things presented in an interactive presentation, so I really hope you enjoy it!

Overall, my experience with Smilebox was a pleasant one, and I am deffinetly planning to use it again!

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment