2010/12/05

Tama Town!

.

I have discovered an ultra kawaii virtual world called TamaTown! This is a place where tamagotchi lovers can get together to chat, play and more! I have a lot of tamagotchi's already, my collection includes one limited edition familitchi, two spanish limited editions (from when I was on holiday ;D), two version threes, two version twos and an accessory pack. I do not really play them any more, which is why I only just decided to go on the tamagotchi website.

At first I was a bit dissapointed to find that you can only have a very limited username, but then I had an idea to make it work! This is what I came up with, does it remind you of anything?!!


As soon as I entered the town with my new tamagotchi I immediately fell in love with the adorable graphics! I found all the pictures and layouts just adorable! After exploring a little, I still had no idea what to do but just enjoyed looking around. My favourite place is the lollipop castle of course!



I really wish I could live there! Unfortuanetly my house isn't as exciting... Hopefully I will get some new furniature soon, and when I do I will be sure to post some new screenshots! But until then, adios!

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment