2011/01/07

College

.

I haven't thought about college very much yet, but after seeing this post it really got me thinking. It was all about Ueda College Of Fashion. As, of course, I am hoping to become a fashion designer, I think this would be the perfect college for me! They also concentrate mainly on lolita, my favourite style!

Their curriculum covers fashion drawing, color theory, and fashion theory, as well as the practical aspects of sewing and constructing unique lolita fashion garments within the guidelines of the style. There is even a gothic and lolita history course! I want to learn them all!

There is only one problem... It's in Japan.

I really want to learn Japanese, but I don't think that's going to happen because my school doesn't offer courses in it.

And even if I could somehow learn to speak fluent Japanese in a few years, I'm not so sure about being so far away from my family. I know I will be a bit older by then, but still...

I don't think there is ever going to be anything like this in England, but I will keep looking. Who knows, I might just find something!

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment