New Year is a great time for fresh starts, and I always like to set myself little goals to try and achieve in the year ahead!
- Keep my computer sorted! Bookmarks, pictures, videos, all in the correct folders!
- Reply to all messages as soon as I get them! Whether they be emails, friend requests, or comments! I'm normally really slow at replying to messages, so I think this is something that I should try and do this year.
- Become a 'proper' lolita. At the moment I'm just a huge lolita wannabe. I would really like to try and start my own lolita wardrobe!
- Make or customise more of my own clothes. I mean, honestly. What kind of fashion designer will I be who doesn't sew anything?
- Do at least one piece of artwork each day. I used to do art non stop, but that gradually decreased, and now I hardly do it at all. And I really need the practice!
- Revise more. This time next year I will be doing my GCSE's! I didn't realise they would be so soon! And I am doing them a year early...
- Get a job, or at least some form of income. And stop thinking I am too young! My friend who is younger than me already has a job! Obviously not a proper one, but I can legaly do a couple of hours a week now.