2011/02/23

Moshi Monsters Pop-Up Shop Opening

.

Yesterday I had a wonderful time at the Moshi Monsters Pop-Up Shop Opening in London! I went with my mum and brother, lilflames, and it was one of the best days of my life! I met lots of friends from my tree too.

Unfortunately my mumsie couldn't work out how to use her camcorder, so I had to record with my ipod instead. But I put all my best clips into a video, I hope you like it!


I bought lots of things, including a Talking Poppet Plushie, IGGY Backpack Buddy, Collector Tin, Moshling Figure Set, Moshi Magazine, Moshi Silly Bandz, and more!

I can't wait for the next Moshi Event!

2 comments

Yasmeen said...

:h: Hi there! My name is Yasmeen from the USA. OMG, I love your blog! It's just so adorable and cute! I wish my blog was as cute! I love Kawaii and Sanrio very much! <3

This store sounds so adorable...ahh, if only I lived in London, I could go there and buy things. You are so lucky! ><

I love your blog so much, I'm now a proud follower of it! Keep up the great blog! ^^

My Blogs:
http://carriedawaybymail.blogspot.com/
http://here-are-my-thoughts.blogspot.com/

lolliepopsie said...

Awww, thankyou! :3

That's quite funny because there are a number of times when I say 'ahh, if only I lived in the USA!' I don't live in London but my poor parents seem to be taking me all around the country for these events! xDxD

I love your blogs too, and can't wait to read more! I think they are much better than mine! <3

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment